Repairs and maintains components at the tipple facilities including belts, augers and crushers.
* Valid driver's license and good driving record
* High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
* Must be able to work rotating shifts and weekends
* Successfully complete qualification testing
* Successfully complete a pre-employment physical and drug screen
* Prior mechanical experience or mechanical technical education
* Ability to perform all duties and activities in a manner which conforms to mine safety requirements
* Previous mining experience
* Certified welder
Must have basic mechanic skills and be able to pass a 1st class welding test which consists of a 1- inch bend test. Must also pass a written tipple mechanic test.
This is an hourly, fulltime position working rotating shifts.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/V/D